[ RadSafe ] what's scary to you?

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Sun Feb 6 15:05:05 CST 2011

Feb. 6

         I'm sure there were fireballs, but "thousands" of feet in
the air?  Perhaps the fire dept. captain who said this was exhibiting
some hyperbole.

         The train was hauling ethanol too.  Hmmmmm.

         Somewhat more to the point, doesn't anyone remember all
those fireballs at Three Mile Island?  (A little hyperbole of my own. . . . )

Steven Dapra