[ RadSafe ] RDD's etc.

Maury Siskel maurysis at peoplepc.com
Mon Feb 14 15:41:09 CST 2011

I may be seriously misguided, but it seems amusing (although
unfortunately involving serious beliefs) that discussion of terrorist
methods  should be restricted for fear we would give them new ideas. How
condescending can one become? I'm very 'mischief oriented' and think
hard about ways to twist the tails of authority figures, (you know, pot
seeds in city hall flower beds or how to defeat city street cameras,
etc.) but dream up something 'truly original' from which 'they' might
benefit? Yes, all things are possible, but there are Seven Billion human
brains running around loose out there (e.g., crop circles and UFOs in
the night sky) -- that is an awesome number of fun and ideas.
Best,
Maury&Dog