[ RadSafe ] And Another Joins the Moderated List

Jeff Terry terryj at iit.edu
Wed Feb 16 15:46:32 CST 2011

I spend a lot of time moderating the list, probably not as much as I should.

Anyway, one can look up anything about the Illinois Institute of Technology at:

www.iit.edu

Amazing, what the internet can do.

I enjoy talking to the UIUC people, please give them my regards.

Jeff

Jeff Terry
Asst. Professor of Physics
Life Science Bldg Rm 166