[ RadSafe ] BRUKER AXS GADDS SYSTEM and CS-137 check source

Jeff Terry terryj at iit.edu
Wed Feb 16 15:55:16 CST 2011

We just received a Bruker D2 Phaser and it did not come with a Cs-137 check source.

I have never purchased a GADDS system, so I am not sure about that. Can't think of a reason why it would have one though, I have only used strong radioactive sources for flat fielding position sensitive detectors but that is usually done at the factory.

Jeff

Jeff Terry
Asst. Professor of Physics
Life Science Bldg Rm 166