[ RadSafe ] BRUKER AXS GADDS SYSTEM and CS-137 check source

Lemieux, Bryan P blemieux at uthsc.edu
Wed Feb 16 15:50:57 CST 2011

We have Bruker units here, but not the one you describe.  I did note that the systems is supposed to use a "monochromatic" x-ray beam though..... which makes me wonder.  Bruker themselves have been very responsive to us in the past and I suggest you contact them directly.

Regards,

Bryan Lemieux, M.S., CHP
Radiation Safety Officer
University of Tennessee Health Science Center
3 N Dunlap St. S110 Van Vleet Bldg
Memphis, TN 38163
Phone:  901-448-6114
Fax:      901-448-7774