[ RadSafe ] How tough is it to build a dirty bomb?

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Wed Feb 16 20:02:50 CST 2011

At 04:10 PM 2/16/2011, James Salsman wrote:

[edit]

>Steven Dapra asks:
>
> > Well, James, what would you like us RADSAFErs to do about it?
>
>First, the DU rounds should be retrieved before they are used in
>offensive toxic weaponry. Those who neglected to report on Maynard's
>1949 and 1950 and subsequent uranium teratogenicity studies when
>approving depleted uranium as safe for offensive combat use without
>action off the battlefield should be charged for the medical expenses
>caused by the resulting uranium inhalation.  Those involved in
>covering up the toxicity after 1993 should be charged with conspiracy
>and the murder of soldiers and civilians.
>
>Sincerely,
>James Salsman

Feb. 16

         If you want those DU rounds retrieved so badly, why don't
you go retrieve them yourself?

         Who is this Maynard person?  Another one of your
fantasies?  You have a citation?

         If you can locate the neglectful ones, why not send them a bill?

         Talk to the District Attorney about bringing charges against
anyone.  I doubt that anyone at RADSAFE is a DA.

         As usual, James, you are barking up the wrong tree.

Steven Dapra