[ RadSafe ] Fwd: MWCHPS - New Dinner Meeting Announcement

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Sun Feb 27 10:08:34 CST 2011

Jeff,

I have not dared to reply to your message before, simply because it would
have been like bribing you to release me from the monitoring status.... Now,
since I am released, I answer: Not only you, but anybody on RADSAFE is
cordially invited to visit me in Vienna and I will be glad to invite them
for dinnner! I have had already a few RADSAFERs visiting, showing them
around and we had hopefully a typical Viennese dinner. I have not received
any complaint until now and I can tell you that I enjoyed meeting those
RADSAFErs. More are welcome!

I enjoyed even to meet another RADSAFEr, whom I could not meet in Vienna
because of my absence, but instead in Southern Poland. It was hopefully for
both of us a nice time and I really enjoyed her company.

What I would refuse, would be somebody like Sandy Perle, with whome I made
up once a meeting in Vienna, for which I cancelled a trip to Egypt, but he
neither contacted me shortly before the scheduled visit, nor during in
between. He preferred to take a boat with Customers (?) to Bratislava, and
he wrote about two weeks later that he had not found time to contact me. I
do not need any such RADSAFErs as visitors. Needless to say that some
obviously hard liners on RADSAFE ridiculed me, that it was my fault to rely
on Sandys proposal... I do not like to meet somebody like him, who more or
less made me at RADSAFE responsible for the Holocaust (being an Austrian,
the birth country of the GRÖFAZ, of being responsible for the deaths at
Auschwitz). Let me forget it. Hopefully others will have forgotten the Perle
nonsense.

Sandy, refrain from any attempted contacts.

Jeff, be careful about your "customers", some might have a real agenda for
their comments. I do not have any.

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD