[ RadSafe ] Franz, FYI for your benefit, further education and edification

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Sat Feb 19 10:56:58 CST 2011

Feb. 19

         August Wilson (1945 - 2005) was an American playwright.

         By Nancy "Woodull" I believe someone means Nancy Woodhull
(1945 - 1997).  If that is the case, Nancy Woodhull was the first
managing editor for news at USA Today.

         Steve Wozniak is a co-founder of Apple Computers.

         What any of this has to do with the raison d'etre of RADSAFE
is beyond me.

Steven Dapra

At 01:21 PM 2/16/2011, you [Franz Schoenhofer] wrote:
>Dear Niagaranet (again, what a funny name!),
>
>Thank you for sending me a list of names, of which I do not know what it is
>good for and of which I do not know any single person.

[edit]

>Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
>MinRat i.R.
>Habicherg. 31/7