[ RadSafe ] Franz, FYI for your benefit, further education and edification

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Wed Feb 16 19:49:53 CST 2011

At 01:21 PM 2/16/2011, you [Franz Schoenhofer] wrote:
>Dear Niagaranet (again, what a funny name!),

[edit]

>What is so special about Niagara Falls? Are you aware that there are many
>more similar situations outside the US? There are many more places all over
>the world with enhanced background radiation, with partly extremely high
>concentrations of radon.

         What is so "special" about Niagara Falls
is that Louis Ricciuti lives there.  Hence, he is
under the impression that it is the center of the universe.

>For your further education I would recomment that you study the relevant
>literature for at least a year and then return to RADSAFE if you still want
>to.....

         LR could spend the rest of his life
educating himself and he still wouldn't know anything.

         With respect to the names below, I
recognize seven of them.  None of the ones I
recognize have (or had) anything to do with
anything pertaining to health physics.

Steven Dapra

>Best regards,
>
>Framz