[ RadSafe ] Position Announcement

sahci at aol.com sahci at aol.com
Tue Feb 22 09:23:05 CST 2011

Stan A. Huber Consultants, Inc., in New Lenox, IL has an immediate opening for a Radiation Safety Consultant to provide health physics services to our customers (includes radiation safety program administration, audits, instrument calibrations and personnel training).  Applicants must have a B.S. degree in health physics or related science, possess good verbal and written communication skills and enjoy working independently.  Competitive salary and benefit package and company car provided.  Our customers are located in the Midwestern and North Central US.  This position requires approximately 1 week out of town travel per month.  Reply by email to sahci at sahci.com  or sahci at aol.com or FAX to 815-485-4433.

Heidi Huber
Office Manager

Stan A. Huber Consultants, Inc.
1-800-383-0468