[ RadSafe ] body dose

Mark S. Sasser duke99301 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 25 00:05:58 CST 2011

It is sad DOE was able to hide items like this I know from working nukes we all
have the right to know, and if a company try to hide something it is very bad
thing.
each night I listen to him cough for hours trying to get to sleep.
I hear him up around midnight sitting in his chair in the living room trying to
get his lungs clear.
we all know PU and 241am is bad to keep in your body one year his dose report
went up in the late 70's to his lungs..
We both worked with guys who were never allowed in rad zones for life do to over
exposures, two men I worked with had tank go critical it set off the ARMs at the
badge house 5 miles away. they both revived life dose for neutron. I worked on
the cleanup in 76 after the line blew apart and McClusky got the big uptake he
could peg a poppy probe with a tear drop . we lost the entire floor, it was so
bad we ended up painting the floor white and sealing the room off,
but as it is I could go on and on with it even in the tank farms but heck if it
were not for handford the war would have went on for a long time.

thank you and have a nice night

Mark S.Sasser

Cell Phone 717 926 5870

 There is no security on this earth. Only opportunity.
 At the end of the universe lies the beginning of vengeance