[ RadSafe ] radioactivity in garbage

Demetrios Okkalides od at tlmq.com
Sat Feb 26 08:52:18 CST 2011

I am looking for a quote of the maximum exposure rate (not activity) that
hospital (or any) garbage can have on  its packaging surface in order to be
permitted to be dumped in communal garbage sites. Can anyone help? I would
appreciate a reference also.

thanks

D.Okkalides
THEAGENEION Anticancer Hospital