[ RadSafe ] ODP: Residential radon and lung cancer suppression

Howard howard.long at comcast.net
Tue Jan 4 17:07:16 CST 2011

Wiki is wrong, George. Monetary blinders may be the reason for its LNT propaganda.

 I have substantiated this in the Women's Health Initiative - NIH collusion about abortion, breast cancer and hormones.
Government-Education Complex Hides Risk,
(my letter in Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons, summer 2008 ):
GEC proclaimed abortion - breast cancer risk RR=1.38 is "NP effect"
while hormone replacement RR of 1.26 is "3+ association".

There, $1B/yr less payout for hormones by (Obamacare) since the scare.
With LNT, what is the political payoff to the collective? More funding for cleanup?

Howard Long