[ RadSafe ] Radiolysis of Water

Scott Davidson bsdnuke at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 13:16:10 CST 2011

Bobby,

Refer to Table 8.2, "Radical and Molecular Product Yields in
Irradiated Aqueous Solutions" or Table 8.5, "Variation with pH of the
Radical and Molecular Product Yields in X- and γ-Ray Irradiated Water"
found on page 249 and 259, respectively, in An Introduction to
Radiation Chemistry, Spinks and Woods, John Wiley and Sons,1964. The G
value for H2O2 at pH 7 is 0.71

Please contact me off-list for additional information if you do not
have this reference.

B. Scott Davidson, CHP, CSP
412-414-6673
bsdnuke at gmail.com