[ RadSafe ] Space Propulsion, Enriched Uranium, Fusion, Etc.

Emer, Dudley EMERDF at nv.doe.gov
Mon Jan 31 17:32:52 CST 2011

I think the Niagara Falls routine was Abbott & Costello and started when someone would say " Niagara Falls" then Costello would go into the "SLOWWLLY I turned STEP by STEP inch by inch until....".   A classic !

Dudley Emer
Geophysicist
National Security Technologies, LLC
Nevada National Security Site, Mercury, Nv
US Dept. of Energy Contractor
702-295-7808 office
702-794-5824 pager
702-521-8577 cell