[ RadSafe ] SL1 Accident Video

alstonchris at netscape.net alstonchris at netscape.net
Tue Jul 5 19:11:50 CDT 2011

 Ladies and Gents

David's suggestion of the archive.org site is hugely useful.  For one thing, it is just a great site, a veritable cornucopia.  Specifically, the SL-1 videos, to which it hyperlinks, are offered by the NTIS.  So, yes, these are the real things.  You have a nice choice of file formats (and file sizes) from which to choose.

Cheers
cja