[ RadSafe ] List Posts

Jeff Terry terryj at iit.edu
Thu Jul 7 14:25:30 CDT 2011

Hi All,

I got tired of going through revisions with Dr. Busby, so I let the word nonsense through. It will be the last time.

In fact, I am going to now stop assisting people to revise posts to get them into a form suitable for the list. I don't have time. Only a small number of people appear to need babysitting, anyway.

If your post is rejected, it either was not civil or does not back up the claims with proper citations. It is now up to you to figure out why.

Sent from my iPhone