[ RadSafe ] Help! <Help is needed!

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Fri Jul 15 15:55:12 CDT 2011

RADSAFERs

I ask for your help! I recently read on a RADSAFE message, that the word "nonsense" is not acceptable on RADSAFE. I notice that anything that had been previously characterized by this word, distributed by a Raman Spectroscopist is forwarded without delay, while critical comments by those who have worked in that field as professionals for decades are either delayed or are blocked completely.

As a non native speaker I ask for your help to tell me, how to characterize in words acceptable by the moderator the "contributions" by the Raman Spetroscopist Chris Busby. Additionally I would like to know about the rules of conduct - it is annoying to write a long contribution only to learn days later that it has not been forwarded (without notice).

I hope that this attempt to satisfy some unknown code of conduct will be accepted and look forward to a comprehensive answer. .

Best regards,

Franz