[ RadSafe ] Messages no posted and return

RRGWNYEnviro at aol.com RRGWNYEnviro at aol.com
Sat Jul 16 00:18:18 CDT 2011

Dear Mr. Franz and Mr. Jeff

I am sending this to yuou becase many post have been return to me for
unknown reason. The bounce and return message say I do not sign name or  provide
email addresses or what is point. This is not accurate. Last time were  few
articles from news related to nuclear issue and Fukushima NPP.

Next week we will compile all radsafers email address from previous post
and archive. When complete, this addresses can be sent to you in body of
email  so that you may send messages to radsafers directly.
There must be a computer err in system of other problem.

Very truly yours,

M.Sato

RRG: Ryokan Route Gento (Grand Mali Park)
WNY: West Noga (area) Yokohama
Environment Monitoring