[ RadSafe ] Messages no posted and return

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Sat Jul 16 07:13:42 CDT 2011

Dear collegue,

Thank you for your mail. I really appreciate your efforts, because there is obviously a need to have a possibility to answer and contact persons participating in the RADSAFE list to communicate independent of the list owner.  The possibility to censor mails by a private person reminds me to much on those not so long gone times of communist countries surrounding half of Austrian Territory, when it was not possible to cross the border to Bratislava, 60 km from Vienna, except with visa to be applied for weeks before the intended trip. Now we just drive across the "border", without any passport control or any other control. The same is true to most other neighbouring countries. - But on RADSAFE our scientific opinion is controlled and censored?????

Best regards and "obrigado"!

Franz

--
Franz Schoenhofer, PhD, MinRat