[ RadSafe ] Subsurface Gamma Spec Detector

Dustin G. Miller dgmiller at enercon.com
Mon Jul 18 21:39:56 CDT 2011

My internet search skills are failing me today.  Does anyone know where to
rent or purchase a gamma spec unit with a detector that has dimensions
capable of logging a geoprobe boring?  I have found the detector in the link
below, but I don't know where to purchase and/or rent.




Thank you,


Dustin G. Miller

RSO/Health Physicist


More information about the RadSafe mailing list