[ RadSafe ] Subsurface Gamma Spec Detector

Dixon, John E. (CDC/ONDIEH/NCEH) gyf7 at cdc.gov
Tue Jul 19 10:00:16 CDT 2011

Dustin,

Have you tried Canberra? They produce units and software packages (ISOCS) which utilize ISOCS to assay activity above ground and within a borehole (try the Marinelli geometry). The ISOCS borehole capability is quite interesting and you can derive activity concentrations for underground volume sources. Try these links:

http://www.canberra.com/literature/973.asp

http://www.canberra.com/products/

Regards,
John Dixon