[ RadSafe ] Low-Dose Radiation Benefits: Taiwan, LNT, & the Truth

Jerry Cohen jjc105 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 20 14:03:22 CDT 2011

I recently reviewed  data and analysis regarding the massive radiation exposure
of residents of the Taiwanese apartment building that held significant levels of
Co-60 in its structure. The health outcomes for residents of these apartments
appears to be strikingly better than statistical  expectation and the
probability that such an outcome could occur by random chance vanishingly small.
Combining this assessment with many others that support the validity of
Radiation Hormesis, I have to wonder why the concept is not accepted by the
radiation standard settiing bodies such as: ICRP, NCRP, EPA, etc. ["The
priesthood"]. My guess is that they need to perpetuate the LNT nonsense in order
to justify their existence. Maybe I am wrong in this conjecture--and perhaps
someone on this radsafe list can straighten me out. So----what's your guess.

Jerry Cohen