[ RadSafe ] Low-Dose Radiation Benefits: a Cure for Radiation Phobia Thank you

parthasarathy k s ksparth at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 19 23:39:42 CDT 2011

Dear Dr Scott,

Thank you very much for sending me the power point presentation on low-dose benefits of radiation.It offered a very useful exposition of outstanding issues and highlighted a novel approach in interpreting them

Recently I summarised the Health Physics (March 2011) paper titled  “Exploring Biological Effects of Low
Level Radiation from the other Side of Background” for the benefit of the readers of The Hindu  one of the most respected multi edition English dailies in India. I contribute to The Hindu regularly. It publishes a very popular Science and Technology section every week

You can access my article  at:http://www.thehindu.com/sci-tech/science/article2201199.ece?css=print

With warm regards