[ RadSafe ] Article and slide presentation on Fukushima byDadeMoeller Associates

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Wed Jul 20 14:55:59 CDT 2011

Jim,

Thank you for your opinion. On one hand I would wish that they are joking, on the other hand I think that such jokes would be a very
rude disregard of all the victims killed by the tsunami. The most recent number is 15 000 people killed, but still the real number is not known.

I admit that I am fond of politically incorrect jokes - if they are clearly identifiable. But I think that the two messages I commented on are far  beyond any acceptable "jokes", because they clearly ridicule Japanese lifestyle and the Japanese. A good question would be, whether this is due to sentiments created many decades ago or whether it is a common antipathy against foreigners. In either case I do not like it.

Best wishes,

Franz