[ RadSafe ] Article and slide presentation on Fukushima byDadeMoeller Associates

Henson, Matt Matt.Henson at duke-energy.com
Thu Jul 21 05:18:12 CDT 2011

Way to go Chris... Can we get back to discussions that RadSafe was created for? Which is RP, Radiation and other Nuclear items.  I get tired of all the bickering, and am seriously considering removing myself from RadSafe.  I would rather stay on here, so... can we please stop the back and forth B.S.?
Thanks,
Matt Henson