[ RadSafe ] Article and slide presentation on FukushimabyDadeMoeller Associates

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Thu Jul 21 10:31:26 CDT 2011

RADSAFERs,

Nobody on the list has accused anybody to be antinuke and aligned with Chris Busby. Did I miss dozens of messages? If his postings are humour, then it is more than dispisable - haven't I clearly expressed it? Yes, it was not well received by me and obviously most of RADSAFErs, because I did not read any comment backing his sick humour, it was ignored.

Chris, do you know other expressions than "B.S." and "F++k"? Is this your scientific level? I cannot remember having read any contribution of you on RADSAFE except your last really weird ones .

Sorry, your post is not worth to go more into detail. Happy living without RADSAFE.

In case you want to impress anybody with your "Au revoir" - I answer in English: Hope to never hear from you again, not to talk about seeing you "again".

Franz