[ RadSafe ] Article and slide presentationonFukushimabyDadeMoeller Associates

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Wed Jul 27 06:12:20 CDT 2011

Chris Busby,

I thought you have banned me from your "answer list"? I wonder why I receive the same message three
times, is it so important?

I would have thought that you as an expert in Raman Spectroscopy would be able to read and follow a thread. Obviously you are not.

My comment was to answer a personal insult by a certain "Chris Steinmann", as you could have easily recognized from the preceding discussions on RADSAFE.

You might be the ultimate expert on radioactivity matters (at least you pretend to be), but you are not the only "Chris" on RADSAFE and by sure not the only one in this universe. My older son's name is Christian and he often uses the English abbreviation "Chris".

 First riding a hard attack and then withdraw - thats a usual military maneuver.

I do not want and do not need any apology,  because people like you cannot insult me - I hope you understand this statement, translated directly from German.This is just another "brick in the wall" regarding your conduct.

Best regards to everybody on RADSAFE, except Chris Busby.

Franz