[ RadSafe ] Rb-87 Atomic Clocks

Mark S. Sasser duke99301 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 29 11:56:58 CDT 2011

iuf they are radium dial clocks the dose will be low coming off these I know this for a fact do to the superfund sites I worked at . do not take it to work if you are a nuclear plant.

in the old days we had watchs with them on it.
 there is no dose to this unless you worked in the factory

Mark S.Sasser
Cell Phone 717 926 5870

 There is no security on this earth. Only opportunity.
 At the end of the universe lies the beginning of vengeance