[ RadSafe ] Two Meter Thick Steel Plates to Shield from Plutonium

Doug Huffman doug.huffman at wildblue.net
Wed Jun 1 05:19:47 CDT 2011

Imagine the reactor vessel that technology could produce!  As with the
revelation of cellphone radiation causing brain cancer but not hand
cancer, consider what the author of a hysterical/hyperbolic assertion is
hiding.  Believe nothing that you read or hear without verifying it
yourself unless it fits your preexisting world view.