[ RadSafe ] WHO: Cell phone use

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Sat Jun 4 03:21:30 CDT 2011

June 4

         I wish I could induce someone to pay me to do research in a
field where I know nothing.  NIce work, if you can get it.

         It so happens that background levels of exposure *are*
harmless.  Why should any imagination be necessary to accept the truth?

         By the way, who are "we," and where is this "laboratory" located?

Steven Dapra

[edit]

[edit]

>  We are currently examining
>this issue in the laboratory. It is odd that no one has thought of this.
>I suppose because you all imagine these background levels of exposure to
>be harmless.
>Chris

[edit]