[ RadSafe ] Dear Franz, You ass

Geo>K0FF GEOelectronics at netscape.com
Sat Jun 4 13:10:36 CDT 2011

Dear Franz,  You assume all Sr-90 is from a reactor and none from an explosion? Please explain.

Thanks, George Dowell

REF:
Chris,

As I was suspicious previously  you seem to deliberately use all the tricks available to make reading of your comments and answering them tedious or almost impossible. I understand that you as a really outstanding and "eminent" scientist (like the nun is described in the funny pamphlets you obviously are involved in,) needs not care for commonly accepted codes of conduct.

Furthermore you are a really funny person! I wrote (and you repeat it), that Sr-89 is a fission product. But this seems not enough for you: It seems necessary for you to write  y o u r s e l f  that it is a product from nuclear explosions!!!! What is the difference, are  fission products from explosions so much different from fission products of nuclear power plants? This sheds some light on your character. You always have to be in the middle of the discussion, even if you are only repeating what others already have written. You have nothing relevant to contribute - at least I have not yet found anything. You are always biting at others findings, but do not provide any  better explanations or solutions.

My next comments will be on the fake European Radiation Commissions Something. Stay tuned!

Franz