[ RadSafe ] Dear Franz, Drop Dead

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Sun Jun 5 10:19:50 CDT 2011

Dear Maury,

Of course you would be welcome. Though I would not hesitate to pay the food and the accompanying red wine, I am not sure whether you would like to stand for the flight costs for coming to Vienna......

Thanks for your always welcome comments on RADSAFE and even more for any humorous comment, revealing that RADSAFErs have a sense of humor!

Best wishes,

Franz