[ RadSafe ] Austrian Versus Texas Wild Boar Meat

Doug Aitken jdaitken at sugar-land.oilfield.slb.com
Tue Jun 7 12:10:04 CDT 2011

I know we are way off "Radsafe" topics, but thought you might be interested in these youTube videos of feral hogs in Texas.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ntKyFWOoNI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rE8MQ-QEqg

As you can see, they grow BIG! Evidently, a domestic pig will revert in one generation to a "wilder" sort, with black coloring, bristles and, in some cases, tusks. The "domestication" is somewhat thin!

Regards
Doug