[ RadSafe ] Austrian Versus Texas Wild Boar Meat

Neil, David M neildm at id.doe.gov
Tue Jun 7 14:37:04 CDT 2011

As to the tusks, there's no reversion involved - This little piggy didn't make it to the "dentist" to have them removed.  And, yes the domestication is somewhat thin.  It should also be remembered that hunting clubs, etc. have released some of the undomesticated Eurasian strain as well.

Dave Neil
DOE-ID Lessons Learned Coordinator

Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it.  - George Santayana