[ RadSafe ] NRC chief hid information, IG says

Doug Huffman doug.huffman at wildblue.net
Fri Jun 10 18:07:31 CDT 2011

You beg the meaning, modus ponens - affirming the antecedent, of bad
money and beggar the meaning of good money.  Good money has been spent
and carefully on an investment that narrow minded loonies disparage.

If your retort is so dubious as to not be fit for the public discussion
list then swallow it and do not abuse my tolerance for the invincibly
ignorant (that's G. Gordon Liddy's phrase).