[ RadSafe ] Prof O Raabe's recent paper

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Wed Jun 15 13:22:45 CDT 2011

person Sorry firends, put forward his

I never have understood the hype about  "Prof" O Raabe. I do not remember that anybody at RADSAFE except this one has ever put forward his "Professor", at least I personally have not done it..  How many Professors did not mention their academic title, beause it is ridiculous? So what is it good for?

I have recently sent a critical comment about a funny comment of Raabe. It has not been forwardded on RADSAFE. How intresting that
RADSAFE is obviously again subject to censorship -  the land of the free???????

Bet regards,

Franz
.

--