[ RadSafe ] Prof O Raabe's recent paper

Perle, Sandy sperle at mirion.com
Wed Jun 15 13:29:45 CDT 2011

Let's see. Otto Raabe or Franz Schoenhofer?? Difficult decision..NOT. Thank you PROFESSOR Raabe!

Once again a reply from our "colleague" overseas in response to Chris Hofmeyr that added nothing to the list, took up bandwidth that was critical of how one addresses themself. Otto has done more for the industry and Radsafe than can be stated by the individual that criticizes Otto.

I'm proud to be a member who respects Otto!

Regards,

Sandy

-----------------------------------
Sander C. Perle
President
Mirion Technologies
Dosimetry Services Division
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

+1 (949) 296-2306 (Office)
+1 (949) 296-1130 (Fax)

Mirion Technologies: http://www.mirion.com/
"Protecting people, property and the environment"