[ RadSafe ] Prof O Raabe's recent paper

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Wed Jun 15 19:51:32 CDT 2011

June 15

         Franz, since you complain so much about RADSAFE, why don't
you found an Austrian or European equivalent of RADSAFE?  Although I
don't read, write, or speak any language other than English I might
join, and I won't bemoan all the postings about European or Austrian
matters that have no bearing on what is happening in the US of A.

         The only "hype" I've ever seen here about Professor Raabe is
you, Franz, moaning and groaning about him.  If your computer has a
delete feature, may I suggest that you use it more often?

Steven Dapra