[ RadSafe ] NRC chief hid information, IG says

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Wed Jun 15 19:58:51 CDT 2011

June 15

         I live on planet Earth, third stone from the sun.  The same
planet you presently occupy.

         I was employing a modest amount of hyperbole when I said
this.  It was not meant to be taken literally --- that is, it was not
meant to apply to every government employee; local, state, and
Federal.  I know government employees right here in Albuquerque who
have always been scrupulously honest with me.

         And yes, I suffer from a degree of cynicism.  That is
probably caused in part by listening to too many spokesmen, from both
government and private enterprise.

Steven Dapra

At 04:28 PM 6/15/2011, you wrote:
>I don't know what planet you live on, but there a bunch of people on
>this list that have worked their entire careers in government
>service with dignity and don't lie.
>
>I don't care about the NRC commissioner and his issue; but I do care
>when people paint with broad brushes.
>It is rhetoric like what you posted that causes so much of the
>vitriol we have today in our society.
>
>You are entitled to your opinion and cynicism, I just don't agree with you.
>
>Phil Egidi
>Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment.

[edit]