[ RadSafe ] Radon: POWERFULLY associated with LESS lung cancer byB.Cohen

Chris Steinmann crsteinmann at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 14:34:40 CDT 2011

Franz,

Seriously dude, your comments are not advancing positive effects of
this mailing list.

If you tone it down a notch I will come to Vienna and we will drink a
lot of the monk's brew.  And I will listen to all of your complaints
about RADSAFE for about 10 minutes, the time it takes for me to drink
a liter of the Augustiner's finest.

Best Regards,
Chris