[ RadSafe ] CORRECTION Radon Units

Howard howard.long at comcast.net
Mon Jun 20 11:19:16 CDT 2011

"Radon levels are given in the widely used units of r (o) = 37 Bq m (-3 exponent), (1.0 pCi L -1 exponent)."
( I do not see how to show exponents on my iPad. Sorry. Thank you Chris for catching this.)
Quote is from: Test of the Linear-No-Threshold Theory of Radiation Carcinogenisis for Inhaled Radon Decay Products, Bernard L. Cohen, Health Physics Feb 1995.

My description should have read, "mean radon level, r/r o"
The action level recommended of 4 r/r o did show powerfully significant
fewer lung cancer deaths than at the most common level, 1/4 that.

Howard Long