[ RadSafe ] How many curies were involved in Hiroshima

Perle, Sandy sperle at mirion.com
Mon Jun 20 15:46:25 CDT 2011

I think the Bhopal, India disaster would be up there as far as actual death and log-term effects.

Regards,

Sandy

-----------------------------------
Sander C. Perle
President
Mirion Technologies
Dosimetry Services Division
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

+1 (949) 296-2306 (Office)
+1 (949) 296-1130 (Fax)

Mirion Technologies: http://www.mirion.com/
"Protecting people, property and the environment"