[ RadSafe ] Now Sand Shortages threaten reactors on the Missouri River

ROY HERREN royherren2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 21 00:14:28 CDT 2011

Unfortunately, we would most probable have to do a 10 year long environmental
impact study before we could relocate sandy from one ecosystem, the desert
Southwest, to another ecosystem, Missouri River.

;-)  By the time the study was completed the need for the sand would have long
since passed.  No, we need something that is much more accessible and in greater
supply, say for instance political Bovine Excreta (BS).  Unfortunately there
will never be a shortage of political BS....
 Roy Herren