[ RadSafe ] Busby entry at Wikipedia

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Wed Jun 22 15:00:23 CDT 2011

Steven,

I noticed this selective perception of Chris Busby already weeks ago, when he ridiculed someone (I do not recall who it was, Roger Helbig, maybe even you), that he is no PhD. On the net I noticed that one of his closest collaborators in anti-nuclear activities is some ", kind of artist! He "forgets", that he has no PhD in any radiation related field. This is in my opinion a sign of arrogance, which is of course confirmed with a lot of other statements by him.

When I use the word "idiot" for somebody like this Russian "expert" I cannot see anything criminal in that. We call so in Austria people who have not the slightest clue of anything, but talk about everything as if they were the ultimate experts. As far as I know, this word comes from greek and means a person who does not know anything, is foolish and uneducated and similar expressions. Funny, which people Chris mentions as attestors! I expect him citing this unbelievable, intolerable Schmitz-Feuerhake (sorry, Prof. Schmitz-Feuerhake).

So much for now - more to come! I'll now go to my refrigerator, where I have almost a kilo of excellent and tasty cherries left and will pick a part of them...

Franz