[ RadSafe ] How many curies were involved in Hiroshima

Jeff Terry terryj at iit.edu
Wed Jun 22 22:23:10 CDT 2011

It is remarkably easy to make something up. One can due serious damage with completely fabricated (hallucinated) self publications.

I found that article by googling "nuclear reactors attract tsunamis." While most of us realize the mistaken views of the poster there are many others who do not.

Jeff

Sent from my iPad