[ RadSafe ] How many curies were involved in Hiroshima

Duke duke99301 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 23 01:54:38 CDT 2011

10 curies  that was it it came from k reactor at the Hanford site process at the 2345-Z plant were nothing  ever leaked in to the soil or to the Columbia river. the old wwps is leaking the tritem so the say why is no on concern about the DOE plants clean up.who cares about Japan they have the best minds in the company working on it. they had worse the a wave hit a power plant.  homes were lost people  lost. i know the ci answer  because i was a nuclear operator at that site. we got our own mess to clean up

Sent from my Droid Charge on Verizon 4GLTE