[ RadSafe ] Hot particles on air filter

Busby, Chris C.Busby at ulster.ac.uk
Thu Jun 23 14:20:26 CDT 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: radsafe-bounces at agni.phys.iit.edu on behalf of FISHER Spencer -NUCLEAR
Sent: Thu 23/06/2011 18:10
To: 'radsafe at agni.phys.iit.edu'
Subject: [ RadSafe ] Hot particles on air filter

Could it be Radon gas?
THIS MESSAGE IS ONLY INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE INTENDED
RECIPIENT(S) AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED,
PROPRIETARY AND/OR CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission,
dissemination, distribution, copying, conversion to hard copy or
other use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient and have received this message in error,
please notify me by return e-mail and delete this message from your
system. Ontario Power Generation Inc.