[ RadSafe ] Hot particles on automobile air filters

Thu Jun 23 14:29:24 CDT 2011

Ah, so the data is robust enough to share with friends, so they can
spread the news worldwide, but not robust enough to expose to
potentially critical examination.

How very, very, usual.

>Sorry, Its not my data and you will have to wait for it to be
published. It was meaursed in the USA by a colleague. I do however have
my own data and will share it with you in due course.

visit: http://health.phys.iit.edu