[ RadSafe ] Hot particles on automobile air filters; religious fervour

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Thu Jun 23 19:11:07 CDT 2011

At 01:41 PM 6/23/2011, you wrote:

> [...]

June 23

         What's photoshop?

Steven Dapra

>  What is interesting to me is that you
> radsafers are just as capable as I am of
> getting air filters from USA or from Japan. You
> all have money and departments. But I dont
> think any of you are really interested in the
> science. You are all like priests: guarding the
> health physics shrine with religious fervour.
> Despite what Franz and Dapra keep insinuating I
> do not have money and am really quite poor.

         I'm a RADSAFEr with no money and no
department.  Boo Hoo.  I have never said you have
or don't have money.  I'm not a materialist,
thank you.  All I'm interested in is my girlfriend and a bottle of red wine.

SD

>I currently live in France on a boat on my old
>age pension of $500 a month plus a few
>donations. Last month my total income was about
>£1000. Next month it will be less. I do this
>because it is saving my children and yours. I
>would much rather sit on the beach in the sun
>with a bottle of red wine and my girlfriend.
>Cheers
>Chris

         You have a girlfriend?  At your
age?  Let's see a picture of her.  Or will you make that up on photoshop too?

Steven Dapra